Friday, May 22, 2009

Muffins with Mom or NOT...

It's official Kaleb has reached that age where he no longer wants to be associated with me. Today at Hannah & Kaleb's elementary school was muffins with mom. I was suppose to take Hannah last Friday, but I completely forgot about it, luckily the school had another opportunity today for intermediate grades. I just figured I would take both the kids and no one would ever know that I was suppose to go last week. Kaleb decided he didn't want to go with me at the last minute, at least Hannah did. That makes me feel a little bit better. When we were done with our muffins, I was going to walk with Hannah to her class and she said, "No, mom you need to go", but I did manage to snick a kiss and I didn't see her wipe it off. I miss those days when I wasn't such an embarrassment to them. I tried to capture a few photos to remember the moment, but Hannah wasn't being cooperative.


No comments: