Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Day of School

The first day of school started out with me taking Noah to HIGH SCHOOL, of course he didn't want any pictures or me to walk him in. No sooner did I get home, Noah, was calling me telling me I needed to come back to the school because there was a problem. I wanted to do Hannah's hair really cute for the first day, but was interrupted by a phone call from the school. She was happy with me just brushing it and putting in a bow. Richard took Hannah and Kaleb to school and I said I would see him in a few minutes after I fixed the problem at the high school. I arrived at the high school and apparently the school had dropped Noah and so I had to re register him, yes, I had to fill out all the paper work again. Then we waited and waited to see a counselor to schedule all his classes again. So he missed first period and part of second. Way to start off a new school year and I MISSED THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR KALEB & HANNAH! At least Richard took some pictures for me with his phone yesterday. Thanks honey! I had the camera in my purse because I assumed I would be there for their first day. After school the drama continued for Noah, they couldn't issue him an ID card because he wasn't in their computer system and without a ID card you can't get books or a locker. So I went down to the school again and they told us to TRY AGAIN in the morning. WHAT! I offered to help Noah this morning, but he said he could handle the situation. We will see what happens. So today I took Hannah and Kaleb to school and brought the camera, but it's not the same, the SECOND DAY of school, the classrooms are closed, the teachers are busy, and the children are all directed to go play on the playground.

Hannah in her classroom

Hannah is in 3rd grade
She wanted to wear these black boots for the first day of school and I didn't even make a fuss about it in the morning. I didn't want any tears or drama. Lucky for me she figured it out for herself that the boots are much to sweaty for this August weather. When I picked her up from the bus stop she kicked them off and said I will only wear those boots when it's raining or cold outside.

Kaleb is in the 6th grade this year
He was the ONLY one that came home with HOMEWORK on the first day of school.
Let's just say he wasn't in a good mood!

No comments: