Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Turning 34

My birthday day was more like a week long celebration. On Tuesday we went out to eat at Moo Creamery with my family. Actually Richard had planned for us to go to a hockey game and when we got downtown, I said are you sure there is a game today because this place is empty. Oops it turns out he read the schedule wrong so we ended up at Moo Creamery to eat dinner. On Thursday Richard took me out to lunch at Panera Bread. On Saturday, my official birthday I started my morning with a 4 mile jog while Hannah rode her bike. Then I went and got a pedicure, which I rarely ever do, maybe a total of 5 times in my whole life. Then went shopping to find shoes to show off my new freshly painted toes. Later that evening we drove up to Tehachapi for a surprise party for my brother Ben who happens to share the same birthday just a different year.


My mother and me at Domingo's Restaurant in Tehachapi



My brother Ben celebrating his 30th birthday


All the cards I received for my birthday!
The students in my classroom all wrote me birthday messages. Hannah was reading them and said, "Mom, Jesus even made you a card." A little boy in my class is named Jesus, but she thought I got a card from the real Jesus.


Matching running shoes for
Mommy and daughter exercise

No comments: