Sunday, September 19, 2010

CAKE BALLS

A few weeks ago I tasted these amazing things called cakes balls at our RS enrichment night. I have had them before when a friend bought me some from a little cake shop in Tehachapi. I just didn't know you could make these things with only a few ingredients. My first attempt didn't go so well because I used baker's chocolate squares instead of candy melts. After a few tips and watching a couple YouTube videos I figured I would try and make these things again. Hannah decided to help me and they turned out pretty good. She wants to take them to her classmates tomorrow for her birthday.




1 comment:

Katie and Luke said...

Oh--I want to try to make them too, ever since I tried the ones from Linda's Bakery in Tehachapi. I know she mixes flavors but I haven't been brave enough to try! They look delicious though-- you did a good job!