In the month of May we have been busy...
Hannah and I enjoyed muffins with mom at her school.
I spent a few hours reminiscing through old pictures. Hannah will be graduating from elementary school and entering junior high school in the fall. I found these pictures of her from kindergarten through 6th grade.
Noah will be officially graduating from Stockdale High School. He actually graduated early, back in December and has been attending Taft College.
The graduation announcements I made.
Kaleb loves to tinker with things and make new inventions. He enjoys creating light shows and listening to music. He would love to be a DJ right now and make some money.
We celebrated Mother's Day at Holly and Ben's home in Tehachapi. It was a beautiful day to spend time with each other and honor all the moms.
Holly made these cute table decorations
Noah and Hannah being silly
Hannah and Karsyn
My mom, Hannah, and me
Kamra, Karsyn, my mom, Holly, me, and Hannah
The wonderful homemade cards I received on Mother's Day.
We celebrated Mother's Day at Holly and Ben's home in Tehachapi. It was a beautiful day to spend time with each other and honor all the moms.
Holly made these cute table decorations
Noah and Hannah being silly
Hannah and Karsyn
My mom, Hannah, and me
Kamra, Karsyn, my mom, Holly, me, and Hannah
The wonderful homemade cards I received on Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment