Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hannah's 15th Birthday

Hannah asked to have her birthday dinner at her favorite restaurant Outback. She ordered her favorite meal macaroni and cheese. 





For her birthday I decide to do a little scavenger hunt. 




She was a little bit tired in the morning, but enjoyed her breakfast burrito


After school we had a little bit of fun as she opened up envelopes to find out clues where i would be taking her. In her school lunch sack I left a clue and told her to meet me at the place where I park the car after school. When she arrived at the car I told her to find a clue in the car. She searched and found an envelope that stated pick your favorite place to get a treat. She choose Starbucks. After a sweet drink I told her another clue. A place where you can put your feet up to relax. I took her to get a pedicure. After that I told her to think of a place that has the same name as one of your cousins. She finally guessed Charming Charlie's. I told her that her challenge was to find something in the store for 10 dollars and if she met the challenge she could move on to the next clue. She found some sunglasses. She passed the test so the next clue was her favorite store that rhymes with ink. We drove over to the mall and she was able tot pick out a few fun things at Pink. Afterwards we went home and I made her a huge ice cream cookie bar for dessert. She told me she had a fun day spending time me. the next day Noah sent her a package in the mail and she received a hammock.

















No comments: