Last night was our annual Blue & Gold Cub Scout Dinner. The theme for the year was the ABC's of America. Since the Blue & Gold was on my birthday, It was like I was throwing myself a PARTY! We had a great turn out, more than 60 people. We served different types of soups, salads, fruits and desserts. I want to thank everyone that helped make this night a success. One thing I did learn from this whole experience is that I need to learn how to DELEGATE.
I made these cute centerpieces for the tables out of paper. While I was busy making them on the family room floor, Kaleb wasn't watching where he was walking and he step on a pile of push pins. He must of had about 10 of them stuck in his foot. OUCH! Acupuncture at it's best. I know that one hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment