Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do it Yourself Project...

A couple of weeks ago Richard and I went to the home and garden show and got a few new ideas to make our home more beautiful. While I was at the show I saw this waterfall and told Richard that I wanted one. He got right to work and made me a waterfall in my front yard. I can't believe how good it looks. Check out the pictures below.





We even have a few goldfish

Paradise delivered

Richard is so handy, he even put in lights.

Our little helpers


Taking a break

the process

4 comments:

Carianne said...

I am totally impressed. Good Job Richard! I love Hannah's dress. Where did you get it? It was great seeing you the other day. I miss you!

Dani said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love something like that in my new yard. However I only get like 4 months of above freezing weather!! DANG IT! Way to go guys!!!

Katie and Luke said...

WOW! Do you rent your husband out? :) That looks fabulous...and kudos to your sweetie for getting right on it!

Katrena said...

Beautiful! I wish Nick worked that fast. Seriously, what can't Richard do? And thanks for your help today. It was simple but very helpful. Thanks!