My new hair model
Monday, March 30, 2009
Two Knots and a Messy Bun
A fun and creative hair do. Lately Hannah doesn't want her hair done at all. So usually I just stick in a hair bow to make her look put together. She likes to pick out what she wants to wear, she definitely has her own style, which is a cross between tom boyish, Halloween-ish, and just plain weird if you ask me. So this morning I said, "Hannah lets make a deal," you can wear that outfit you want (which was her bike racing pants and Kaleb's Fox t-shirt, if I can do your hair fancy. This style took less than 10 minutes and we were both satisfied. It's just two knots and a messy bun. I did throw in a bow too for the final touch.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment