We have been busy over the last few weeks working on school projects. Hannah had a mission report to do and also a 3-D model of the Island of the Blue Dolphin. We have done these types of projects in the past, but usually they're not due in the same week. I do like to get my creative juices flowing, but I also can be a tiny bit controlling, OK I'm totally controlling. I just want the project to be the best. Well I finally learned my lesson after all these years, the teacher didn't give Hannah an A for the project, in fact she got a B with a note that explained that Hannah stated she had extensive help with this project. I guess I really should let my children do their own projects and only help a tiny bit.
Here are a few pictures of the project. The project had to be made out of completely lightweight materials so it could be hung up in the classroom. We had to tip it upside down a few times and shake it to make sure nothing would fall off.
1 comment:
Oh Amanda, you are too funny! Maybe for each assignment your kids can do one and you can do one too. I love it! I'm sure their projects are wonderful :)
Post a Comment