Friday, March 11, 2011

Updates

Our family has definitely been busy...
which might explain why I don't have the time to update my blog as often...


Noah has been going to dive practice 5 days a week since January. Which means I get to sit in the car and watch him for about 2 hours.  I enjoy watching him learn, but can't keep my mind from thinking about all the stuff that needs to get done while I'm waiting for him.  I don't just drop him off because he practices at McMurtrey pool which is about a 20 mile round trip each day, so its more economical to just sit and wait with gas prices being so HIGH!  Sometimes I wish he had his drivers license. He did just pass his driver's education course and is just waiting for the certificate to be able to go take his permit test.  Noah is also taking life guarding classes on the weekend for the next couple of weeks, in hopes of landing a summer job.

                                      

Kaleb stays busy going to hockey several times a week, lucky for us it is adjacent to the McMurtrey swimming pool.  He loves to be on the ice, whether helping coach the 5 to 8 year-olds to earn service hours for Boy Scouts, practicing, or playing a game. He truly loves it! 



Hannah is following in her brother footsteps and loves playing hockey too! She is also going to be participating in her school's track and field events.


Richard was finally release to go back to work from his doctor after almost a year off and two foot surgeries due to a work related injury.  I'm going to miss the extra pair of hands getting the kids to all their activities.  It is going to be a huge adjustment, but we are excited for him to go back to work too.

No comments: