A Monday with no school means a trip to Magic Mountain. On February 21, 2011 Kaleb, Hannah, and I were able to use our season passes and enjoy a day at Six Flags magic Mountain. Hannah and I mostly hung out in kiddie land at the ball pit while Kaleb ventured out and went on the bigger rides. Hannah is finally tall enough to ride a few of the more intense rides, although she still prefers the kiddie rides. Her favorite ride is Goliath and Kaleb's is X2. After a day at the park we continued with our tradition and went to eat at Stone Fire Grill in Valencia. The kids love this place. The best quote of the day was when we were going to Wendy's for lunch (because I'm too cheap to buy food at the park) and Kaleb said, "I feel lightheaded." and Hannah said,"Is that when everything is off your mind. How do you do that, I've been trying to do that." I just couldn't stop laughing. It's funny how kids can have a totally different perspective.
I don't like to go on rides that spin...it makes me sick, but they don't seem to mind.
Kaleb barely fits in on this ride siting down, he was too tall to stand.
Hannah was content to hang out in kiddie land almost all day.
The kids liked riding this ride because there was no line. It was a bit chilly that day and nobody wants to get all soaked, except for my kiddos.
1 comment:
I'm glad to see the updates Amanda! It sounds like everyone is doing well, and I'm so excited about Richard's foot being better! Yay!
Post a Comment