Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Baby Borrowers

We were able to borrow my friend Carianne's twins for 4 days at the beginning of August. We haven't had a baby in our home for quite some time. Since my baby will be turning 7 this year. We all had a lot of fun playing with them. I don't know how she gets anything done!
I just wanted to play with them all day! Even when they slept, I kept peeking in on them.
Going for a walk to the park

Kaleb enjoyed entertaining the twins (Elijah and Isaiah).


The twins thought it was so funny to knock down the blocks.
Look how cute they look when they are laughing.


Hannah was a good helper. She will make a great mother someday.
She enjoyed feeding the twins. But doesn't like slobber.
So, she feed them Cheerios with a spoon.


The twins looking out the window.


Babysitting is hard work!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Awww! I totally got all teared up. Those are great pictures. You will have to email them to me. I love the ones of them laughing at the blocks. You caught it just in time. I am so glad you had fun with them. They are a lot of work I know. You are an awesome friend for watching them for me. I'll love ya forever!