Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Bees...

Saturday was a busy day, we woke up early to go to the movies to see Madagascar 2. We tried to go see it on Veterans Day, but it was sold out. After the movies I used my coupons I received from the hockey game for a couple of free hamburgers. The only catch to getting the free hamburgers was you had to purchase a medium drink for each hamburger. Who knew the drinks would cost almost as much as a couple of hamburgers. Hannah wasn't used to holding such a BIG cup that it fell out of her little hands and spilt all down the front of her and me. So much for a nice lunch. Afterwards, I took Kaleb to a birthday party at Rollerama. I went home and tried to read the book Eclipse, but fell asleep for a couple of hours. When I woke up I made a dessert and went out to eat with a couple of girlfriends at a Mexican restaurant. Then I went to craft night with some ladies from church. I didn't end up making my project, just chatted with the girls.

No comments: