Last Saturday was our ward's primary practice for the sacrament program. We went to the church to practice and Hannah didn't want to go up on the stand where all the kids were sitting. Hannah ran out of the chapel into another room. She said you don't know how nervous I am, I'm shaking. I must admit I know how she feels, I feel the same way when I have to talk in front of a large group. She then started complaining about her part for the program. For the program her class was assigned to say I am a child of God in different languages. I thought it was so cute, I'm not sure if they said them right, since I don't understand other languages. I still think it sounded good. Hannah asked me why she had to speak in French. She said, "Mom don't they know that I speak English, not French." I decided I would go sit and watch Kaleb sing and do his part while Hannah composed herself. She finally came into the chapel and sat on the back row with me. Of course, she crawled in underneath the pew so that no one would see her. A little while later a lady in the primary came and sat down by us. I was explaining to her how Hannah felt. She offered to bake Hannah chocolate chip cookies, if she would go do her part. Well, I'm happy to report bribery works! Thanks Joy for the YUMMY cookies. I feel kinda bad since they were for Hannah and I ate most of them.
1 comment:
Don't feel bad!!! thats what moms are for!!! ;)
Post a Comment