I have so many things to be thankful for this year! Just to name a few my healthy and beautiful family, extended family, a warm home, and the the gospel that keeps me going!
So this year we went to my parents house, It was empty this year, only my kids and husband, my brother Chris, and my brother Jeremy. I never thought with 8 siblings and 27 nieces and nephews, that Thanksgiving would be so small. My dad cooked a wonderful meal. We loved the ham he cooked. It was so YUMMY! After my parents we went to Richard's mom's house to eat again. Isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about, stuffing yourself! I have to say thank you to all those who slaved in the kitchen all day, so we could enjoy two wonderful meals. I'm so happy that I didn't have to do all the cooking and the cleaning! Thanksgiving is so stress free for me. Then Richard informed me that he wants to have Christmas dinner at our house. I told him he better learn how to cook between now and then.
This picture is blurry, but the only picture we took that day.
So this year we went to my parents house, It was empty this year, only my kids and husband, my brother Chris, and my brother Jeremy. I never thought with 8 siblings and 27 nieces and nephews, that Thanksgiving would be so small. My dad cooked a wonderful meal. We loved the ham he cooked. It was so YUMMY! After my parents we went to Richard's mom's house to eat again. Isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about, stuffing yourself! I have to say thank you to all those who slaved in the kitchen all day, so we could enjoy two wonderful meals. I'm so happy that I didn't have to do all the cooking and the cleaning! Thanksgiving is so stress free for me. Then Richard informed me that he wants to have Christmas dinner at our house. I told him he better learn how to cook between now and then.
This picture is blurry, but the only picture we took that day.


1 comment:
I just wanted you to know that I'm thankful for having you as my sister! Next year we will go shopping again, I promise! I'm going to start saving Now, so I can buy ME some new and wonderful things... lol I love you and can't wait to spend time together!!
Post a Comment