My good friend Debby sent me this email to order 72 hour kits. I just thought I would pass the information on.
Is this worth sending out to get sisters at least thinking about 72 hour kits and their costs? I ordered this for our family because I couldn't put it together cheaper. I received a flyer in a Deseret Book order delivery I received and it had coupon codes for a company called "The Ready Store". Go to http://www.thereadystore.com/ and look at their 72 hour 2 backpack kits for $155.00 (this price is the markdown from $195.52) Then, it gets better. The coupon code is DBEK0904 which will give you an additional 25% discount. There is also a small discount if you are ordering for the first time. Because it will be over $100 you will also get free shipping. The cost ends up at $113.06 (or $28.24 per person for 4). It is hard to buy 2 backpacks and fill with these items yourself for this price and it is shipped to your home ready to go. Our family will put meds, clothes, and other particular needs we have in individual small backpacks, but these bags are the grab-and-go get us through 72 hours as a group.
No comments:
Post a Comment