Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Over the River...

and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go. Last Friday we left for one of the many trips we make to the Colorado River each year. My parents have a 2nd home across the road from the river which makes it a fun place to visit. We had a FUN time playing in the sand, eating, relaxing, rafting, boating, and hanging out with family and friends. On Sunday Night we were eating dinner and Hannah said,"Mom, I think my tooth just fell out." I said, "Open up, let me see." Sure enough her tooth had fallen out. I asked Hannah, "but where is your tooth," and she replied, "I thought it was a watermelon seed so I spit it out in the dirt. Luckily, I was able to find it in the dirt. Our trip was short and sweet. We came home on Monday night.


Playing on the launch pod
I think it took longer to blow this up than the time they actually played on it.


Chandler and Hannah looking for tadpoles and making mud pies.

Check out Noah's homemade waterproof cast.
It's looks weird, but it worked!

Brandon, Kaleb, and Cole

Grandma Audrey and two of her granddaughters



Noah trying to hide his cast





My brother Nick's girls, Kaylee & Khloe
It was fun to be able to spend time with them at the river.

Hannah


Going rafting


My sister Michele and Me


Hannah and Megan the hood ornaments on Mike's boat.
Hannah always wants the front seat on the boat.

Kaleb

Cole with the dead fish
GROSS


I thought this picture was cool!
It's Hannah, Morgan, and Chandler getting their feet washed before they got into the boat.


Havasu, AZ
Caden, Chandler, Hannah, and Kaylee




Jumping off the back of the boat into the river in Havasu.

3 comments:

Katrena said...

It does look like tons of fun. That dead fish is HUGE and sick! And Hannah's pink suit is too cute. We were glad you have you back, especially today!

Katie and Luke said...

I want one of those infaltable launch pads---those look like so much fun. And I love YOUR swimsuit. Very cute.
And I have to add Grandma Audrey look like a Grandma at all. Go grandma!

Michelle said...

Hi Amanda, Looks like you and your family had a lot of fun. Good to see you all doing well.