On Monday, May 9th, Kaleb participated in his school's spring concert. I was actually able to get a seat in the second row. Which I don't think Kaleb liked because he hates to have his picture taken. It was kinda funny to watch him squirm because he couldn't tell me to stop filming him because he had to perform. They sang Disney Dazzle, Breakaway, Joshua, For Good, Defying Gravity, Under the Sea, and Puttin' on the Ritz. He was also able to perform at Disneyland on Wednesday, May 11th with his school's choir. He earn all the money for his trip to Disneyland with his superb selling skills. He sold enough candy bars to pay his way and help another friend with part of their ticket fees too!
After his performance Kaleb and I headed over to Cold Stone for an ice cream treat to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment