Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Science Museum

On Saturday, August 13th, we had the opportunity to go down to the Science Center Museum in LA. 
Noah had the day off from work; which was nice to have him join us.  I have to say I did get lost trying to find the place and frustrated too.  The kids even said, "Mom just take us back home if you can't find it."  I think they were tired of getting on and off the freeway. By the time we arrived we only had a few hours to check out the whole museum, which clearly isn't enough time. 




 The kids enjoyed checking out all the exhibits. The only downfall was I wish we would've had more time at the museum to explore.










 The kids all took turns trying to lift the car.






 When the Science Museum closed we headed over to Hollywood since Noah wanted to go look at a certain clothing store.  I told him to look on the GPS to find the store, he told me there it is and to go ahead and park the car.  I get out of the car and pay the meter, walk a few blocks and then look at Noah with a puzzled look and asked, "where is this place at." We look on our phones to realize that we are about a mile from where we need to be.  I decided it wasn't that far, so we walked.  It seemed liked it took forever to find this store and then walk back.  This is not the safest place to be in when the sun goes down.  I have to admit I was a bit scared with just the kids and me.  Some people look very frightening.  In fact that particular day a group of 20 or more individuals were dressed up as zombies, which scared the bejeebers out of Hannah.  She was crying and holding my hand so tight.  I guess we won't be going back anytime soon.

No comments: